See our language building activities for nonspeaking children
Learn to Put Core Words Together
- Combine core words to build sentences, beginning with simple phrases
- Practice word order with visual cues
- Get real-time feedback to reinforce proper word order and symbol selection
Describing Events and Experiences
- Learn to tell about daily events and activities
- Sequence symbols to describe what’s happening
- Focus on pronoun-verb phrases
Express Ideas about Familiar Activities
- Communicate about activities using picture symbols
- Create phrases and sentences to explain daily activities
- Answer questions about school and play activities with picture prompts
Using Spatial Concepts
- Tell about the relative position of objects with visuals
- Identify object locations using picture symbols
- Answer Where questions with phrases with prepositions
Watch to Learn More
Pricing and Licensing
$189 Per License.
Each license is good for a single school building or a single Speech-Language Pathologist or for a single private user.
District bulk price discount is 10% for more than 6 licenses.
District P.O.s accepted at email@example.com
ELD-AAC is Featured On
🎮 Fun Meets Learning
Say goodbye to traditional language therapy and hello to interactive play! ELD-AAC transforms language development into an engaging adventure that captivates and empowers young minds with autism.